Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
espana fiscal residencia convenio en

Residencia Fiscal en Espana Convenio
Good afternoon

Does anyone on here know how to fill in the above form 'Residencia Fiscal en Espana Convenio' Modelo 1. I need to attach it to my Double taxation form to be sent to HMRC.

Thanks
Willie
1 user says Thank You to willie5094 for this post
Reply Quote
I have had to provide the same form to HMRC, for the same purpose. Frustratingly I submitted all my paperwork - I’m also trying to recover the previous years tax - back in May, only to receive a letter from HMRC telling me that I should have submitted the ‘certificado de residencia fiscal en España Convenio’, but had submitted the version without ‘Convenio’….grrrr! Anyway, to answer your question, I have an electronic key/clave and was able to find and print off the relevant form in just two or three minutes following the drop-down menus. This is on the Agencia Tributaria website. If you don’t have a clave, I understand you can get the form from the AT. Alternatively a decent gestor can do it for you - mine offered, but I was able to do it myself. Hope this helps!
1 user says Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
(22-11-2021, 09:41 PM)gattaca66 Wrote: I have had to provide the same form to HMRC, for the same purpose. Frustratingly I submitted all my paperwork - I’m also trying to recover the previous years tax - back in May, only to receive a letter from HMRC telling me that I should have submitted the ‘certificado de residencia fiscal en España Convenio’, but had submitted the version without ‘Convenio’….grrrr! Anyway, to answer your question, I have an electronic key/clave and was able to find and print off the relevant form in just two or three minutes following the drop-down menus. This is on the Agencia Tributaria website. If you don’t have a clave, I understand you can get the form from the AT. Alternatively a decent gestor can do it for you - mine offered, but I was able to do it myself. Hope this helps!
Snap!  Big Grin
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get Residencia Fiscal en Espana Convenio TrickyFox 4 3,300 18-11-2021, 07:48 AM
Last Post: willie5094
  Applying for your Residencia: How To Cotillo_Tom 54 15,589 02-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Non Resident Residencia?? Emmi Smith 19 4,233 11-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Grampiangranny
  Residencia application conditions martin_robson 7 2,901 11-07-2020, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Lexeus
  If you have residencia and live here do you a pay non resident taxes?? Warriors 8 3,442 31-12-2019, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Will