Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sport Topic in main forum
Question for the Admin.
Just wondering if it is possible to include a section on sport in the main forum for those of us interested in knowing where to find various sporting activities on the island. I am interested in sailing, windsurfing, flying, kitebuggying, blokarting, table tennis and lots more. I'm sure the Football, volleyball, golf, tennis, bowling etc enthusiasts would be interested in knowing about their interests too.
5 users say Thank You to Naturelover56 for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Naturelover. Not my kind of thing but good suggestion, I am sure there are plenty of members interested 😁😁
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(10-07-2019, 08:08 PM)Naturelover56 Wrote: Question for the Admin.
Just wondering if it is possible to include a section on sport in the main forum  for those of us interested in knowing where to find various sporting activities on the island. I am interested in sailing, windsurfing, flying, kitebuggying, blokarting, table tennis and lots more. I'm sure the football, volleyball, golf, tennis, bowling etc enthusiasts would be interested in knowing about their interests too.

Welcome to the forum Naturelover.

Thanks for your suggestion, as soon as we will have a few topics about sports I will create the Sports category. That's how we usually do things here. Only yesterday got another category created: Money & Banking, thanks to MLA.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Sports section created - Sports Talk. Thanks again for the suggestion.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote