This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
euro starling free another bank account

Starling Bank - another free Euro bank account
Brace yourself for an exciting update: you can now use your debit card to pay in euros from your euro account. 

Just tap the euro account card icon in your euro account menu. Tap link card to euro account. Press okay on the pop up and you're done. 

You can make transactions and withdrawals from your euro account and your personal account using your existing debit card. If you would like your euro card transactions to come from your euro account you need to activate the “Currency Controls” under “Card and Currency Controls” screen. When this is activated, all card transactions in euros will be debited from your euro account. All other currency transactions will come from your personal account.
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
3 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the headsup on this new Starling function. You will need to update the app first before it will activate. Now just need to try this new feature. 

PS: Banca March atm cash withdrawals are free of charge. Smile
3 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
(01-11-2019, 10:34 AM)Archer Wrote: ... Banca March atm cash withdrawals are free of charge. Smile

Thanks for the confirmation Archer. Where about is their ATM in Gran Tarajal?
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
No BM atm's in Gran Tarajal. One in the shopping centre at Costa Calma. 2 in Caleta and 1 in PR. Oh and 1 in Jandia.

They're the ones I know.
3 users say Thank You to Archer for this post
Reply Quote
(01-11-2019, 05:56 PM)Archer Wrote: No BM atm's in Gran Tarajal. One in the shopping centre at Costa Calma. 2 in Caleta and 1 in PR. Oh and 1 in Jandia.

They're the ones I know.

Created new thread with Banca March ATM's locations to keep all the info in one thread. Could you add the one in Jandia if you have a couple of minutes, please? I can't locate the ATM on Google maps.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BBVA free banking account Cotillo_Tom 35 9,110 02-02-2023, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Volcano
  ATM charges ... Wise, Starling, Halifax Clarity FVmouse 0 1,468 04-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Last Post: FVmouse
  UK Private pensions paid direct to Spanish bank account - charges! TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 1,944 03-10-2022, 08:44 PM
Last Post: classic
  Which bank is best for Corralejo? Bill 12 5,497 15-04-2022, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Wise account or problem classic 6 4,399 05-03-2022, 06:46 AM
Last Post: classic