Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
puerto triathlon april 7th rosario

Triathlon - Puerto del Rosario 7th April
Be aware that some main roads are closed and bus timetables altered on Sunday to accommodate this triathlon, 9.30am - 2.30pm.

[Image: CkvqAJc.png]

Routes as follows:

Swimming:

NATACIÓN

El recorrido de natación del Ocean Lava Puerto del Rosario - Triathlon Fuerteventura para la Distancia Olímpica consiste en: 1,5 KM. Se deberán completar 2 vueltas al circuito de 750 metros cad vuelta. Lugar: Playa Chica

[Image: IunTBGB.png]

Cycling:

CICLISMO

El recorrido de ciclismo del Ocean Lava Puerto del Rosario - Triathlon Fuerteventura para la Distancia Olímpica consiste en: 40 KM. Lugar: Carreteras del municipio de Puerto del Rosario

[Image: kAhb6LJ.jpg]

Running:

CARRERA A PIE

El recorrido de la carrera a pie del Ocean Lava Puerto del Rosario - Triathlon Fuerteventura para la Distancia Olímpica consiste en: 10 KM. Se realizará en un circuito de 2,5 KM cada vuelta, por lo que se tendrán que realizar 4 vueltas. Habrán dos puntos de avituallamiento en el circuito. Lugar: Avenida marítima de Puerto del Rosario dirección al Palacio de Congresos.

[Image: TL6QivM.png]

The swimming is at Playa Chica, the running is Playa Chica to near Playa Blanca (and back, 4 times) and the cycling appears to be up the hill that starts with the 2 petrol stations (FV10), through Los Estancos, Tetir, La Matilla, Tefia, possibly Antigua & Tuineje, and back into Puerto. (eyes are getting tired and I'm not sure about Antigua/Tuineje bit, perhaps someone else can look at the map with fresher eyes please!)
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(06-04-2019, 12:45 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: ... and the cycling appears to be up the hill that starts with the 2 petrol stations (FV10), through Los Estancos, Tetir, La Matilla, Tefia, possibly Antigua & Tuineje, and back into Puerto. (eyes are getting tired and I'm not sure about Antigua/Tuineje bit, perhaps someone else can look at the map with fresher eyes please!)

You're right Tamara. Except he Antigua /Tuineje bit.

They will go through Los Estancos, Tetir, La Matilla. Then turn left to FV207, go through Tefia, past Tao. Will turn left to FV30 just for a couple of miles and turn left again to FV20, towards the capital, through Casillas del Angel & Tesjuate.

The roads will be (obviously) closed and I would expect the traffic on FV1 & FV2 to be heavier than usual.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  San Silvestre Charity Run in Puerto del Rosario - 22/12/19 Captain Sensible 1 664 23-12-2019, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Sam
  Free Yoga sessions in Puerto del Rosario Sam 0 604 26-11-2019, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Sam