This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
spain agreement uk

Uk-Spain agreement
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-47412708
4 users say Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote
I understand the decision is partly motivated by the interests of the Spanish economy, but it's nice to see an act of good-will during what has been a very difficult time. I'm sure quite a few UK expats in Fuerteventura had much better sleep last night.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hopefully commonsensical will prevail & this kind of agreement spreads right across the EU, including the U.K. However common sense & politicians wouldn’t normally appear in the same sentence!!
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
Am I right in thinking it depends on the UK making a reciprocal promise?
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(02-03-2019, 10:23 AM)TrickyFox Wrote: Am I right in thinking it depends on the UK making a reciprocal promise?

That's the way I understand it to be.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote