This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
meter water replacement

Water meter replacement
A number of owners on the Campo de Golf, Caleta de Fuste, have been messaged by the water provider, Anjoca. As their water meter is now over ten years old, they must have it replaced by the end of the following month or their supply will be suspended. I know of a couple of owners who were contacted a few weeks ago, and now a friend who is  not currently on the island has been given until the end of July to get his replaced. I cannot contact the two I know of, although my advice to one of those was to ask Anjoca if they have approved suppliers/fitters. 

Has anyone on here experienced this? If so, could you share your contact? Failing that, does anyone know any good, professional plumbers in the Caleta area? Although my own property is over ten years old we’ve not had this request ourselves - it’s possible our meter was replaced a few years ago. Many thanks, in advance!
2 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Whilst we are on La Estancia which is now only 6 years old I have not heard of any one in older development properties having to have change their water meters, I will check with folk I know over the next few days and report back
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I’m on Esmeralda in Caleta, when I was there 2 weeks ago I met with our presidenté one day and among many of the things we discussed I asked him if he had heard anything about this. He said no not heard anything, and he is normally pretty good with his ear to the ground.
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  External upvc door replacement gattaca66 1 1,483 28-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom