This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
november 2020 weather

What's the weather like? - November 2020 (2)
It stayed dry until 3.45pm at my house.

It started to rain at 3.45pm and it's continuing now. I can't see the centre of Caleta or the sea now, which is unusual.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya
We had a few light showers this afternoon and evening, nothing much, but some wonderful variations in light and cloud, and some great rainbows  Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Virtually no wind all day, quite cool.

[Image: EMSXxSl.jpg] [Image: m0DJknV.jpg] 

[Image: BbZSmAB.jpg] [Image: cRXjHkq.jpg]

[Image: n8vHGRa.jpg] [Image: s3JnBPu.jpg]

Just looked outside and there us a fantastic lightning display to the North and what looks like loads of rain on it's way in from the west. Time for bed...
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Well as Captain has indicated from just after 3.45pm yesterday afternoon is has rained on and off with a number of heavy showers overnight, base on our pool water level this morning  I reckon we have had a good 12 to 15mm of rain since yesterday afternoon.

This morning  at 7.30am there is a large bank of cloud out to the east over the sea, only a light breeze, puddles of water, estimate it is about 12C as thermometer isn't work as it got soaked.

Today's Caleta forecast - 

A mix of of sun and cloud today with a 7% chance of rain until 11am and then no rain forecast for the rest of the day, shade temperature to reach 23C at midday when the UV factor will reach 3, humidity to average 70% today.

Wind from the WSW this morning starting at 13Kmph 8am increasing to 26Kmph by 11am moving to come from the SW / SSW at midday for the rest of the afternoon and early evening increasing at 30 to33Kmph with gust up to 37Kmph.

Tide, sunrise and sunset times -

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Tindaya seemed to miss most of the heavier showers but there were several in Corralejo while I was there. I was hoping to get a good pic of a rainbow over Lobos but all I saw were a couple of very faint areas of colour.

[Image: CEHLeKa.jpg] [Image: q2W5g3p.jpg]
Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - November 2023 windermeregolfer 35 3,367 01-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,421 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
  What's the weather like? - November 2021 Captain Sensible 68 12,958 01-12-2021, 07:46 AM
  What's the weather like? - December 2020 MLA 66 16,305 31-12-2020, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Bertie
  What's the weather like? - November 2020 Sam 44 12,793 19-11-2020, 07:58 AM