This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
batteries aid hearing

Hearing aid batteries
Where can I buy hearing aid batteries, prefer North of the island if possible. 

Between me and two friends, we use the Blue, Brown and the Orange batteries. 

Help appreciated please. 

Tom.
1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
(23-01-2022, 04:09 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: Where can I buy hearing aid batteries, prefer North of the island if possible. 

Between me and two friends, we use the Blue, Brown and the Orange batteries. 

Help appreciated please. 

Tom.

I know Opticali in Las Rotundas sell a selection of hearing aid batteries, but cannot confirm they are the ones you want, they ar on the second floor, look to your right as you get to the top of the escalator and you cannot miss it they are opticians
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Tom

I have a 5 pack of RAYOVAC 1.45V NHS issue hearing aid batteries that I won't be using as have a rechargeable set now.

We are coming over in several weeks time, staying in EC and while I appreciate that you'll need them sooner, you are more than welcome to them if you want them.
1 user says Thank You to Gone Fishing for this post
Reply Quote
(25-01-2022, 01:14 PM)Gone Fishing Wrote: Hi Tom

I have a 5 pack of RAYOVAC 1.45V NHS issue hearing aid batteries that I won't be using as have a rechargeable set now.

We are coming over in several weeks time, staying in EC and while I appreciate that you'll need them sooner, you are more than welcome to them if you want them.

Thanks for the offer.  What colour is the sticker on each battery please?

Tom.
Reply Quote
I have some Duracell size 10 with a yellow sticker, are they compatible?
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
Reply Quote
(25-01-2022, 03:30 PM)Johnrgby Wrote: I have some Duracell size 10 with a yellow sticker, are they compatible?

Unfortunately it is brown that are needed.  A friend lost a little wallet her carries with him, and it contained all his spare batteries. I can source blue and orange but no yet found anyone with brown!

He has gone to Puerto today, so he should get some in the opticians at Los Rotundas.
Reply Quote
(25-01-2022, 01:48 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: Thanks for the offer.  What colour is the sticker on each battery please?

Tom.

Hi Tom

They are orange ... just notice that the best before date on them is June 2020, I imagine that they will still be OK e.g. no signs of leaking etc.

Edit: I've found 3 more (orange) in another opened pack ... Best before date December 2008 !!!
2 users say Thank You to Gone Fishing for this post
Reply Quote
(25-01-2022, 07:34 PM)Gone Fishing Wrote:
(25-01-2022, 01:48 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: Thanks for the offer.  What colour is the sticker on each battery please?

Tom.

Hi Tom

They are orange ... just notice that the best before date on them is June 2020, I imagine that they will still be OK e.g. no signs of leaking etc.

Edit: I've found 3 more (orange) in another opened pack ... Best before date December 2008 !!!

Glad I'm not the only one who has stuff like this  Big Grin
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(25-01-2022, 07:34 PM)Gone Fishing Wrote:

Tom.

Hi Tom

Appreciate the offer but:
A.  It is only the brown label he needs, the orange will be too big.
B. He obtained the correct ones at Multipoticas in Corralejo.

Thanks to everyone for the help.
2 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hearing Aid Batteries required Cotillo_Tom 4 3,247 18-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom