This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
naturist accommodation holidays

Naturist holidays and accommodation
Been to El Cotillo and in November was in Correlego looking to back again in February any suggestions of accommodation to use in Correlego as will be using the beaches by the blue flag and Riu hotels.
1 user says Thank You to Nudebather for this post
Reply Quote
We stayed at the RUI Oliva over Xmas 23.  The reviews can be scathing, and yes the room was a bit dated and the table in the the room could do with a new coat of varnish, but it was clean, and the staff were excellent.

The best bit is once you walk out on to the beach after 100m you can be as naked as you want, I also discovered a gate hidden in the bushes close to the road in the annex apartments that leads out to a secluded path and down to the beach, meaning if you stay in the annex (which I would recommend) you can walk out of your room with just a towel on and once through the gate you can be naked.  https://youtu.be/7nVvNRr7-0Q This video actually starts on the dunes on the other side of the road from there.

TBH you will probably want to spend all day on the beach, as we found the pools to be a bit overcrowded and full of kids.  

Its an all inclusive resort and you have to wear a red wrist band to show you belong there, but if you get them to put it on loose, you can slip it off when you go out.

The all inclusive food was OK, but we tired of it after the second day.  Its great though for families with kids, just send them off to eat whenever they are hungry. 

We enjoyed the 4 nights but wouldn't go back there, just because it was such a huge machine churning out food for so many people, but the location was second to none, and as I said if you find the hidden gate, couldn't want for a better location.

Cheers
Old Todger

See my videos of enjoying Fuerteventura naked, on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/@OldTodger
2 users say Thank You to OldTodger for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where else do you go for naturist sunshine? bedouin 23 10,907 01-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: bedouin
  Fuerteventura Princess Naturist sauna bigcountry 2 603 24-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: bigcountry
  Visiting naturist Nudebather 0 846 28-10-2023, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Nudebather
  Aparthotel with Naturist pool Benny5kids 5 1,781 01-08-2023, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Trent Schofield
  Naturist holiday friends Naturelover56 0 1,096 01-07-2023, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Naturelover56