This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
extreme 4x4

4x4 Extreme
The Cabildo de Fuerteventura collaborates in the fifth edition of the Fuerteventura 4x4 Extreme Raid, which will be held from December 6 to 8, 2018, organized by the Fuerte4x4 Extreme Club, and in which 10 vehicles will participate. The competition was presented today, Friday, November 30, at an event attended by the president of the Cabildo de Fuerteventura, Marcial Morales, the mayor of Puerto del Rosario, Nicolás Gutiérrez, the sports councilor, Andrés Díaz Matoso, the councilor of Sports, Raimundo Elvira, the councilman of Services, Juan Jesus Gutiérrez, and the president of the CD Fuerteventura 4x4 Extreme, Elías Badra, among others.

Morales recalled that "it is a consolidated sporting event involving runners from all the islands" According to Diaz Matoso, "the Cabildo of Fuerteventura continues to promote the organization of sporting Events such as the Fuerteventura 4x4 Extreme Raid, from which the regional champion in this last test of the circuit ".

"This competition tests the physics of both the machines and the driver and co-driver, and it is an attraction for the public," said Badra.

The Raid Fuerteventura 4x4 Extreme consists of two special day zones and between all the zones it adds a total of 35 extreme tests that consist of a route in extreme 4x4 vehicles through different places of Puerto del Rosario. There will be various tests of driving ability and teamwork to overcome driving situations in circumstances that very few vehicles could overcome.

On Thursday, December 6, the verifications of the participating teams will be carried out by the curator of the Canarian Automobile Federation. The vehicles will be displayed in the parking lot of the Mirador Hotel, in Puerto del Rosario, from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm. The opening ceremony will be held from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm.

On Friday, December 7, the first round of tests will be dismissed, starting at 10.00. 12 timed Events will be carried out to finish at 2:00 pm with one stop of one hour of rest. The second start will take place at 3 p.m. and will include 12 timed Events.

On Saturday, December 8, at 10.30 am, the first tests will be carried out in the ravine of Jaifa. There will be 10 tests taking a maximum time to perform three hours. The awards ceremony will be held from 7.30 pm at the Mirador Hotel, in Puerto del Rosario.
Living my dream
[+] 4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
The event poster:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Steve.   You are amazing.  A poster for all things.  No question you are the purveyor of the poster and Yvonne and I really enjoy looking at each one and rating the art work.  Thanks!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
Looking at that poster I don't think I will be entertaining our Range Rover that we have driven over here in - 

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
[+] 2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Wouldn't dare to get a bit of dirt on your car - looks immaculate. Wink
You need something like my favourite transport:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
[+] 3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Even this one looks too nice for the race, TBH.
I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Called in yesterday afternoon as a couple of the 4x4 had arrived may go down to watch the start later.

Reply Quote
It looks like pretty noisy weekend at Playa Blanca.  Thumbs Up
I Heart Fuerteventura
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The event is taking place in the quarry behind the Merc / VW garage which is near the ring road roundabout near Electron / Ideal

Went down to see the start, my first Facebook Live video - 

[+] 3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
2nd of 5 videos - 

Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BAIFO Extreme Race in Corralejo Captain Sensible 4 252 15-11-2019, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Sam