This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar Gran Chaparral in El Matorral
It looks like this bar in El Matorral has re-opened after more than a year.

I don't know any more than that, perhaps we will check it out soon.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
I had a few beers there a couple of years ago. It was very much a locals bar, dead cheap.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(29-10-2019, 07:24 PM)Can the Man Wrote: I had a few beers there a couple of years ago. It was very much a locals bar, dead cheap.

We had the menu del dia there once. We ordered one each and the waitress looked surprised. No wonder, when it came it was HUGE, plenty to share.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(29-10-2019, 07:24 PM)Can the Man Wrote: I had a few beers there a couple of years ago. It was very much a locals bar, dead cheap.

Popped in yesterday when we took the car to the tyre place. Still very much a locals bar, coffee, coke and a boccadillo €5.70. Not as cheap as Pulido (€5.15) but quite acceptable.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(23-11-2019, 06:48 AM)TrickyFox Wrote:

Popped in yesterday when we took the car to the tyre place. Still very much a locals bar, coffee, coke and a boccadillo €5.70. Not as cheap as Pulido (€5.15) but quite acceptable.

Tricky I wouldn’t be worrying over 55cent 😱
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(23-11-2019, 12:33 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Tricky I wouldn’t be worrying over 55cent 😱

No, of course, but just thought it worth a mention. It is my yardstick.
2 users say Thank You to FuerteventuraNow for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry, inadvertently logged in on my wife's account.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gran Chaparral Restaurant El Matorral el caballo hambriento 1 4,360 16-12-2018, 06:27 PM
Last Post: windermeregolfer