This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
costa signal coverage antigua better caleta tv

Better TV signal coverage in Caleta & Costa Antigua.
The ON of the TV signal in Caleta de Fuste from this Wednesday, June 17, allows a wide and better coverage in areas and localities such as Costa de Antigua, Caleta de Fuste, Montaña Blanca and Monte Castillo.

We put an end to a justified neighbourhood demand for years, says the mayor, Matías Peña García, fulfilling the commitment that this group of municipal government acquired with residents and neighbourhood associations, from the beginning of our administration.

From this moment on, more than 10,000 residents in the aforementioned localities will be able to benefit from this TV signal after promoting from the City Council of Antigua, the installation of the antenna, carried out at no cost to the municipal coffers, thanks to the collaboration of the Canary Islands Government. and the hiring of the latest generation technical services of the communications company Retevisión I, says the councillor for New Technologies, Agustín Rodríguez.

The more than 5,000 benefited homes must retune their private or collective antenna to Salinas del Carmen, and explains the councillor, the antenna and telecommunications equipment installed allows for greater and better coverage, the connection to more TV channels and the elimination of areas that remained in the shade without the possibility of receiving a signal.

From the Antigua City Council we will continue working on projects that remained abandoned or on new proposals that add to the improvement of the quality of life of all and all the residents of the Municipality, without a doubt, adds the mayor, Matías Peña, replace and improve later 20 years the TV signal in these towns is to follow a good path.

http://www.ayto-antigua.es/noticias/ence...e-castillo
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for that info Sam, will re point the aerial and hopefully be able to watch the local channels.
Mostly had bad signal before.
Glad this has finally been sorted.
2 users say Thank You to MB30 for this post
Reply Quote
(18-06-2020, 10:57 AM)MB30 Wrote: Thanks for that info Sam, will re point the aerial and hopefully be able to watch the local channels.
Mostly had bad signal before.
Glad this has finally been sorted.

Will keep my fingers crossed for you MB!  Fingers Crossed Fingers Crossed
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
For anyone who has not yet done it - and not one of my neighbours has yet (!) - turning the aerial to point at Las Salinas makes a huge difference! From an intermittently dodgy signal we now have perfect reception, including shard HD. It’s just a shame it’s still Spanish TV, although ¡Ahora Caigo! and ¡Boom! are good for improving my Spanish listening skills!😊
3 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Tried pointing an antenna toward that repeater and it was weak from Castillo Mar which has a line of fur trees not helping either. Got the customer the best antenna and ended up pointing up the hill to cure it
1 user says Thank You to Zapparocks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  5G coverage and pay as you go Carl Kidd 2 1,793 23-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Carl Kidd