Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
recommendation builder

Builder recommendation
Hello all,

First post, it’s exciting to be starting an adventure....

I’ve just bought a plot of land in Villaverde, about 3000m2 with planning permission and already a set of approved drawings. I’ll be coming to the island to meet with the lawyers, estate agents and also kick start the build process. We’re building an ultra modern 200m2, 3 bedroom one story villa, with 50m2 pool. The primary aim is for retirement in some years, as well as family vacations.

My question is, could anyone recommend a couple of English speaking builders? 

Thanks!
1 user says Thank You to Swiss_Brit for this post
Reply Quote
Hi you could try Mark McInnes at PM Construction in Caleta, he used advertise in the freebie newsletters. Mark is Scottish so he speaks Scots English Wink
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(13-05-2021, 09:24 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Hi you could try Mark McInnes at PM Construction in Caleta, he used advertise in the freebie newsletters. Mark is Scottish so he speaks Scots English Wink

Please forgive me if a take the liberty, but the surname seems to be Mcginnes; it must be the Scottish version of McInnes Wink . Thanks for the tip though.
1 user says Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Nice one, thanks a lot. Scotts English is certainly close enough :-)
1 user says Thank You to Swiss_Brit for this post
Reply Quote
I know an English speaking builder who has built two houses in Villaverde and is now working on a third.  You are more than welcome to see the houses.

I've sent you a PM with his contact details.
1 user says Thank You to Tardis for this post
Reply Quote