Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
tax return completing

Completing tax return
It’s that time again, and I’m struggling to establish contact with the advisor who normally does my tax return for me. Could anyone recommend, from experience, a reliable asesor/gestor covering the Caleta area who offers this service, please? I used to do all my own personal and business back in the UK, and probably should pull my finger out and do it myself here, but the Spanish systems......!😳 Thanks for any help.
1 user says Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Tax advisor
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I use Asessoria Kaleta at the Montecastillo Center, Caleta de Fuste, to complete my annual return. 

Contact Sabrina (she does speak English) by email on asessoriakaletafue@gmail.com
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Thumbs Up 
(04-05-2021, 07:00 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: I use Asessoria Kaleta at the Montecastillo Center, Caleta de Fuste, to complete my annual return. 

Contact Sabrina (she does speak English) by email on asessoriakaletafue@gmail.com

Thanks for the contact. However, I have the feeling that the above email address has one 's' too many; it should read asesoriakaletafue@gmail.com otherwise a delivery failure is then returned.
1 user says Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks GMT you are correct - I shouldn't have used double s.
1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Just by way of a follow-up which may be helpful for anyone in the Caleta de Fuste area, I took up the Captain’s advice and visited Asesoría Kaleta. Aida, who dealt with me, was superb - clear advice, documentary requirements, everything explained including taxation options, and my submission was sorted in short order, for very good price! I am a very happy customer, so thanks for the advice!
3 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Aida also dealt with us this year, (Sabrina is still in the office). She submitted our tax return to the Hacienda last Thursday and we got a refund in our bank on Monday morning!  Unbelievably quick! Smile
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Renta/tax return - Caution! gattaca66 4 693 24-05-2021, 02:47 PM
Last Post: gattaca66
  Spanish Tax Return 14yew 2 625 18-03-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom