Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
cunard visits pdr

Cunard Visits to PDR
Just a reminder that the Cunard MV Queen Elizabeth will be docked in PDR on Christmas Eve 24/12 and MV Queen Victoria will be here of 27/12. Queen Victoria pictured here back on April 3rd 2018 - 

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
The AIDA NOVA visits Puerto del Rosario on the 20 December for the first time.  It carries 6,600 passengers!
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
https://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitin...c2018.html
2 users say Thank You to fatherted for this post
Reply Quote
(20-12-2018, 08:30 AM)fatherted Wrote: https://www.cruisetimetables.com/visitin...c2018.html

Looking at that schedule over the week there will be two cruise ships in PDR at time on a few days  Big Grin Big Grin
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Drove past it this morning as it was berthing, around 07:50, impressive if a floating block of flats impresses you.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(20-12-2018, 11:25 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Drove past it this morning as it was berthing, around 07:50, impressive if a floating block of flats impresses you.

Just came home and after reading your post I'm considering a trip to the capital. MUST RESIST!
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(20-12-2018, 05:30 PM)Sam Wrote:
(20-12-2018, 11:25 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Drove past it this morning as it was berthing, around 07:50, impressive if a floating block of flats impresses you.

Just came home and after reading your post I'm considering a trip to the capital. MUST RESIST!

We RESISTED  Big Grin Big Grin
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
The AIDA Nova this afternoon:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1 user says Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
We have seen this exact ship last year. She looks much better in the evening, with the lights on. But yes John, you're right, block of flats in the daylight.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(20-12-2018, 09:11 PM)Captain Sensible Wrote: The AIDA Nova this afternoon:

Thanks for that picture Sam

With 6600 passengers + crew I hope they have a lot of inflatable life rafts somewhere as only 16 life boats doesn't seem enough   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote