Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum. This is just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere on the island.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
drills diy tools ect

DIY tools drills ect
Good Afternoon 
Can anyone advise best place for buying DIY tools drills levels . ect thanks 😊 I'm corralejo way
2 users say Thank You to jdeefd for this post
Reply Quote
Saavedra in PDR if you are looking for quality, and reasonable prices, Lidl currently have a large selection of drills etc, but not sure of the quality.
Do not take life to seriously no one gets out alive anyway 
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Saavedra for sure, as well as Ideal Bricolaje or Brico MG, both located in Risco Pierto.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
If you want to stay local, ie Corralejo, you have La Hondura and Marcial ferreterias, both carry quite a lot of stock. I've always had great service from both, it's a bit more personalised than the big stores in Puerto and sometimes much the same price.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Bought a drill years ago in (Caleta's) La Hondura, possibly a better price than the (Puerto) shops, mentioned above. It definitely isn't always cheaper to buy in the large stores.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Not sure if you have an aldi 3 year warranty and quality product, lidl similiar fair price and good quality.
1 user says Thank You to tonyb for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Professional Bosch Tools McAdam 0 1,056 15-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Last Post: McAdam