Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Default font and font size
Hi
Can someone tell me what the defaults are please? Highlighting normal text in a post and then clicking on font doesn't tell me.
When I copy and paste into a thread I can never seem to get it right and I hate it looking messy.
TIA.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Tamara, the only time you look messy is when you have had a full, hot sticky day in the garden, and boy, it is worth it, isn't it!!!

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
(11-12-2020, 11:56 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Hi
Can someone tell me what the defaults are please? Highlighting normal text in a post and then clicking on font doesn't tell me.
When I copy and paste into a thread I can never seem to get it right and I hate it looking messy.
TIA.

The copy&paste does copy the formating too. The best (IMO) way is using the "non fancy pantsy" editor.
https://fuerteventura.click/Thread-Sourc...-Dashboard
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Thx. I'll give it a go later 👍
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(12-12-2020, 09:52 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Thx. I'll give it a go later 👍

You can also try "Paste and match style", which should be an option under Edit or wherever the "Paste" option is. Been a while since I've used a Windows machine, but I believe they also have the option. 

You can also change your keyboard shortcut to always match style instead of preserving formatting, but instructions on how to do that will be specific to the device and OS you're using.
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Picture size TamaraEnLaPlaya 22 3,899 04-02-2019, 11:53 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya