Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
isolation vaccination double

Double Vaccination & Isolation
If you're double vaccinated on the island & get a positive test , is it correct that the law is you don't have to isolate?
Tia
2 users say Thank You to Joe Average for this post
Reply Quote
You do have to isolate.
4 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Many thanks. I'd read some locals saying they were told to go into work regardless of a positive test.
Clears that one up
Reply Quote
(27-08-2021, 07:44 PM)Joe Average Wrote: Many thanks. I'd read some locals saying they were told to go into work regardless of a positive test.
Clears that one up

Would that have been in a bar somewhere? Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
The post didn't mention where they worked I'm afraid. Apparently it's the advice given out if you dial 112.
Reply Quote
112 is the number you call for advice in the UK, not here.  In the UK, that advice is correct, but it doesn't apply here.  After a positive test, you have to contact the Spanish Health Authority by phone and isolate.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
3 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
I see, thanks, thought 112 was the European Emergency Assistance number from anywhere in EU.
Reply Quote
112 is the Emergencies number in the Canaries.

For COVID specific you are advised to call 900 112 061 according to the Gobierno website.

All visitors are requested to download the Radar COVID app to their phones. All info and contact numbers are listed there for you.
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vaccination Programme Captain Sensible 91 14,947 17-09-2021, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Canarian Residents - How To Get A Vaccination Certificate Captain Sensible 0 333 23-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Captain Sensible