Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
stick memory load

Down load to a memory stick
Hi Guy,s
Does anyone know if it is possible to download a number of YouTube short Video,s to a memory stick so they can be watched without the internet, and if so how? I managed to download some, but every time I try to add more they come up as HTML files that are unwatchable.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Very possible, but against their terms of service. YouTube deliberately makes it difficult as they obviously want you to watch online so they can monetise and analyse your behaviour better. 

You'll need a program to assist you. You can read a roundup of some of the better options here.
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(24-11-2020, 07:39 PM)Ducks Wrote: Very possible, but against their terms of service. YouTube deliberately makes it difficult as they obviously want you to watch online so they can monetise and analyse your behaviour better. 

You'll need a program to assist you. You can read a roundup of some of the better options here.

Thanks, Ducks exactly what I needed now sorted.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote