Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
fuste recommends easy jet caleta

Easy Jet recommends Caleta de Fuste!
From Radio Sintonia:

Easy Jet recommends Caleta de Fuste as a tourist destination to 6 million subscribers.

Caleta de Fuste will be until mid-January 2021, the recommended destination and protagonist of the international website of flights and vacation reservations of the airline and tour operator Easy Jet.

In this digital platform, mainly British users can make their vacation or flight reservations for the current Christmas season, but they can also make it for the Easter holiday period or the next summer season, until the end of October 2021, says the Councilor for Tourism and Beaches of the Antigua City Council , Deborah Edgington.

In addition to this important promotion on the main Easy Jet reservation website, the email is added to 6,000,000 subscribing customers, recommending the quality, comfort and security that Caleta de Fuste and the Municipality offer, as a tourist destination.
Easy Jet Holidays maintains a closed collaboration agreement with 16 different tourist accommodations, all of them located in Caleta de Fuste .
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I have just received an email from EJ, not sure if it is the one, but at the bottom it says:

RESORT OF THE WEEK: CALETA DE FUSTE, FUERTEVENTURA

Holidays here strike the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure. There’s a silky stretch of sand, a string of waterfront restaurants and shops, a pristine golf course. Not to mention some seriously swanky hotels.

Caleta promo on EJ
I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
3 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
(20-11-2020, 12:53 PM)Mia Wrote: I have just received an email from EJ, not sure if it is the one, but at the bottom it says:

Holidays here strike the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure. There’s a silky stretch of sand, a string of waterfront restaurants and shops, a pristine golf course. Not to mention some seriously swanky hotels.

Caleta promo on EJ

And exactly where is this "silky stretch of sand," ????
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(20-11-2020, 01:15 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(20-11-2020, 12:53 PM)Mia Wrote: I have just received an email from EJ, not sure if it is the one, but at the bottom it says:

Caleta promo on EJ

And exactly where is this "silky stretch of sand," ????

In front of the seriously swanky hotel, I assume. The one which hasn't been open since March...
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Easy jet flights cancelled Roker roar 17 2,046 05-11-2020, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Can the Man