This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[-]
Tags
fuste films yelmo cinema caleta english

Films in English at the Yelmo Cinema, Caleta de Fuste
Six films are being shown in English on Tuesday 6 November at the Yelmo Cinema, Atlantico Center, Caleta de Fuste: 

The Nutcracker and the Four Realms at 19.30 

Bohemian Rhapsody at 19.40 

Goosebumps: Halloween Night at 19.50 

Hunter Killer at 20.10 

Halloween at 20.35 

Venom at 22.30
5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Captain
Do you know if it is possible to buy tickets in advance for the Yelmo? I want to go on Tuesday evening but was hoping to buy the tickets on Monday morning. TIA.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(04-11-2018, 12:19 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Hi Captain
Do you know if it is possible to buy tickets in advance for the Yelmo? I want to go on Tuesday evening but was hoping to buy the tickets on Monday morning. TIA.

Hi T en P

Friends of ours have booked online in advance for Tuesday evening for the 4 of us, even reserved back row seats Wink Wink
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(04-11-2018, 03:28 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 12:19 AM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Hi Captain

Hi T en P

Friends of ours have booked online in advance for Tuesday evening  for the 4 of us, even reserved back row seats Wink Wink

Just keep your hands on the popcorn John! Wink

Tamara - you can buy tickets in advance.  For those living in Caleta there is a ticket machine just outside the entrance to the cinema, if the ticket office is closed. Alternatively you can go on their website - http://yelmocines.es/cartelera/las-palma...rteventura  Then choose the date ie 6 Nov and it brings up the films being shown.  VOSE is shown to indicate it's being shown in the original language.  Click on the time it's being shown and from there you can book tickets.
5 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Brilliant - WMG and Captain - that really is helpful, didn't want to miss Freddie on Tuesday!

A bit later: Booked, thank you. Anyone else that is thinking of going be warned that the tickets are selling out fast!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(04-11-2018, 11:58 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Brilliant - WMG and Captain - that really is helpful, didn't want to miss Freddie on Tuesday!

A bit later: Booked, thank you. Anyone else that is thinking of going be warned that the tickets are selling out fast!

See you there Tamara the 4 of us are having an Indian before the film.
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
The 19.40 showing of Bohemian Rhapsody, in English today, has nearly sold out with pre-booked seats, so the 22.20 showing has been switched from Spanish to English.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
(06-11-2018, 08:14 AM)Captain Sensible Wrote: The 19.40 showing of Bohemian Rhapsody, in English today, has nearly sold out with pre-booked seats, so the 22.20 showing has been switched from Spanish to English.

Nearly sold out??? That's really impressive! Thanks for the info Captain.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
It was MAGIC! Big Grin Thumbs Up
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
And We Will Rock You   Big Grin Big Grin

Was surprise there wasn't more audience participation  Wink Wink from the I reckon 400+ people there
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The nights of Tefia - cinema release TamaraEnLaPlaya 1 613 18-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  80 years of Fuerteventura in films TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 1,306 22-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Christmas and 3 Kings events in Caleta de Fuste and Antigua Captain Sensible 1 2,190 18-12-2020, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  Christmas Events, markets in Caleta de Fuste including New Year's eve Captain Sensible 13 8,200 21-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Three King's Parades in Caleta de Fuste and Antigua Captain Sensible 3 4,102 06-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Last Post: Ducks