Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
shelf fridge door

Fridge door shelf
Is it possible to order/buy new fridge door shelfs for a relatively new ( 5 years old ) Bosch fridge freezer?
1 user says Thank You to Dougm for this post
Reply Quote
(18-11-2021, 12:17 PM)Dougm Wrote: Is it possible to order/buy new fridge door shelfs for a relatively new ( 5 years old ) Bosch fridge freezer?

Try Espares you will need the model number obviously, but an easy site to navigate
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
There are 2 places in Puerto that can order spares for you for major electric appliances. Each one covers different manufacturers.

One is in El Charco, the other in Majada Marcial. I can't remember either of the names offhand but if you are interested I'll find them on Google Maps and post the details. I've used both of them and they were very good and very helpful. You need to provide them with the full details of the fridge so they can make sure they are ordering the correct item. One of the shops wanted a photo on phone of the sticker on the item showing model number etc. Let me know if you want the shops' details.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Electric Garage Door Pete Garyga 3 802 20-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Sam
  I need a new shelf in the kitchen cupboard Si Tie 2 1,441 12-02-2020, 01:46 PM
  Where to buy - Door Handles willie5094 6 2,357 19-04-2019, 08:17 AM