Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2021 june holiday

Holiday to be June 2021
Hi everybody

We are due to be with you on the 5th June - this will be the 3rd attempt of a holiday since last year. I have continually re booked.  Both my partner and I will be having our first jabs in the next 2 weeks  -  Smile   I hope - well I'm actually desperate tbh that this holiday will go ahead this time, otherwise  I will be hijacking a jet and a pilot !!!   We are going to be based in Caleta de Fuste  only for a week though   Sad      I've joined the forum as I hope that this way I can keep up with what's going on and keeping my fingers crossed that in several weeks we will have confirmation that we will be packing our bags and getting on a plane.  I have a feeling I will be tad emotional once I get on the plane at Gatwick.     Thanks for all the fabulous info that you have here - it's a gold mine for me   Thumbs Up

Michele
6 users say Thank You to Michele1107 for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the Forum Michele we will keep our fingers crossed for you.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
4 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Michelle, I hope your holiday goes to plan and look forward to seeing lots of posts from you about the great time you had, what you did, where you stayed, where you ate and drank .....happy holiday 😎😎😎
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Michelle.
Unfortunately, I don't have good news.

Quote:Fines of £5,000 will be introduced from next week for people from England who try to travel abroad without good reason under new COVID-19 laws which last until the end of June.

In case of hijacking, will the luggage be free of charge? ...asking for a friend.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Oh nooooooooooo       we are/were travelling 5th June.   Let hope they decide to change this before this date get here !!    Cry
2 users say Thank You to Michele1107 for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Holiday homes 90/180 rule Si Tie 21 2,156 05-12-2020, 12:40 PM
Last Post: FVmouse
  Bank Holiday Sept 1st? hogfather 1 597 27-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  National Holiday tomorrow - November 1st Emmi Smith 5 1,571 01-11-2019, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Emmi Smith
  Public holiday in municipality of PR el caballo hambriento 3 1,268 06-10-2019, 01:24 PM
  Public holiday today??? Emmi Smith 5 2,008 18-02-2019, 08:56 PM