Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiosko La Oliva - cafe in la oliva closed?
Does anyone know why the bar cafe next to the church in La Oliva has not opened for at least 5 weeks across from the ayuntamiento

EDIT: Title change. Sam
2 users say Thank You to poppi123 for this post
Reply Quote
I was hoping it was just an annual holiday thing when we were there a month ago but if it is still closed then clearly not which is a real shame as we liked it there. 

There’s a new place opened round behind the council building so I wonder if they have moved there instead but the location really isn’t comparable. 

A shame ....
3 users say Thank You to FVmouse for this post
Reply Quote
(03-08-2019, 04:54 PM)FVmouse Wrote: ...There’s a new place opened round behind the council building so I wonder if they have moved there instead but the location really isn’t comparable...

The location between the Church and Ayuntamiento is excellent, hope they'll be back. Fingers Crossed
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
The kiosk is closed pending the decision on the lease,  appears nobody got their application in on time!  Heard a decision may be made by September!!
The place round the corner has been open for quite some time now but closed Sundays
2 users say Thank You to Warriors for this post
Reply Quote
The kiosk bar is closed, fountain not working and public toilets not available due to half completed works.  I heard it from a semi reliable source that the lease for the kiosk was up for renewal but the price asked for for renewal was too high so the current renter did not renew.  I think the toilets are a separate thing.  Does anyone have any news about these things?
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
If they can't rent it, they're probably asking too much 🤔

... moved the post to the ongoing discussion to keep all info in one place.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese Restaurante Hong Kong La Oliva el caballo hambriento 2 1,125 20-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya