This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La Tasca - Corralejo
Had a fantastic meal this evening after a day at the beach. 2 off us had the €17 T-bone steaks ? there was easily 1kg of meat on each steak, another one had the €12 sirloin and 1 beef stroganoff with drinks and water came to less than €80 for 4 great value, great food and we left a very generous tip for the excellence we received.

EDIT: Added the photos. Sam.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
I’m try to post some pictures from my iPhone of these steaks but the system won’t upload them
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Where is La Tasca?
2 users say Thank You to Allison Mcshane for this post
Reply Quote
https://maps.google.ie/maps?um=1&ie=UTF-...IgAQ%3D%3D
2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(20-03-2019, 12:27 AM)Can the Man Wrote: I’m try to post some pictures from my iPhone of these steaks but the system won’t upload them

You can send the pics to click@fuerteventura.click if you can't load them here, I'll attach them to your post.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(20-03-2019, 08:53 AM)Allison Mcshane Wrote: Where is La Tasca?

Right here: Av. Ntra. Sra. del Carmen, 66, 35660 Corralejo, Fuerteventura

Phone: +34 685 12 15 57 or 928 867 087

They are open daily: 10:00 - 23:30
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
(20-03-2019, 08:46 PM)Sam Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 12:27 AM)Can the Man Wrote: I’m try to post some pictures from my iPhone of these steaks but the system won’t upload them

You can send the pics to click@fuerteventura.click if you can't load them here, I'll attach them to your post.

I have done Sam, thanks
Reply Quote
(20-03-2019, 10:02 PM)Can the Man Wrote:
(20-03-2019, 08:46 PM)Sam Wrote:

I have done Sam, thanks

Thanks Can. Added the pics to your OP. Also, lifted up some limits for jpeg files. You might be able to upload them on your own. If still not working shoot me an PM or email, please.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote
Thanks Sam
Reply Quote