Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
lot rosario numbers

Lot numbers in Rosario
Does anyone know the lot numbers in Rosario please and is there a website you can check please TIA
Reply Quote
(04-03-2021, 01:43 PM)Witmaj Wrote: Does anyone know the lot numbers in Rosario please and is there a website you can check please TIA

????????????????????????
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
Reply Quote
For pickings up your green card sorry 😞
Reply Quote
(04-03-2021, 02:24 PM)Witmaj Wrote: For pickings up your green card sorry 😞

My apologies I am still confused to you mean The new TIA card? as they no longer issue the old Gren card for residencia.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
Reply Quote
Yes for residency please
Reply Quote
(05-03-2021, 07:37 AM)Witmaj Wrote: Yes for residency please

I am afraid you will have to be more specific as I still do not understand the question you are asking, what is a lot number?? are you looking for a telephone number or an address or something else?
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Please specify your nationality, as there are two systems. One for EU citizens and a completely different system for non-EU citizens. 

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
1 user says Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote