Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirador de Sotavento
This a post I put up after a visit last March others have been since and it is till just as good -

I can't see this restaurant mentioned anywhere else on here and I think it is well worth a visit. Open from 1pm to 9.45pm each day apart from Wednesday. Menus in Spanish, English & German.  There is both inside and terrace dining with fabulous views
We were a party of 4, had an excellent Tapas lunch of 8 dishes, a dessert each, a bottle of house red and house white, 1 large beer and 3 bottles of water, 108€ which I  think is good value for Money.  The service was friendly and relaxed.

[Image: QDUUkij.jpg][Image: AyRvS3m.jpg]
[Image: P9fiIqO.jpg][Image: EHjN97U.jpg][Image: GyEDdpQ.jpg]
[Image: eWosBmh.jpg][Image: pv4rEpi.jpg][Image: Uvjl8z6.jpg]
[Image: jlmzLxc.jpg][Image: m5rqeYE.jpg]

It is not easy to find unless you know where it is just south of Oasis Park, La Lajita so link to google maps -

Google Map Location
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
4 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the (very informative) review John. We've never been there and honestly I wouldn't expect a restaurant there in a million years due to the road being cut off of the FV2. How did you found this place? Is there something particular that's worth visiting except the stunning view?
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Some friends took us and we have been back twice since. Apart from the view the food and the welcome are worth going for  Smile Smile Smile
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote