This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
jandia mar occidental

Occidental jandia mar
(10-06-2023, 10:36 PM)bedouin Wrote:
(10-06-2023, 03:04 PM)Magoo Wrote: Why toast on a hotel balcony when you have a clothes optional (North of the lighthouse)beach at your disposal?  Rent a car and there are even better options than the Moro Jable sprawl

I was on the island last month, and had 9 days car hire of a VW Polo for less than 150 euros from PlusCar.  Great service, no queues at the airport, no silly insurance scams, no silly petrol scams.

I take it that Plus car still do all the handover in the parking lot? It seems strange but works well, we have used them several times with no issues. The only hing to remember is not to use the hire car return lane, use the public gate and get a ticket. €150 for 9 days is a no brainer. It’s a fraction of what you would spend on transfers, taxis to town, and trips
1 user says Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote
Damm

If all day in the sun is not your thing. Take your car to Esquinzo (less than a 10 min drive) park up near the Marina Playa hotel and head down to the beach. There is foot path ext to the hotel. Walk south for about 10min until you get to a sunbed area just after the stone circles. It’s just below the Robinson. You can hire a couple of sun beds with a large parasol and the area is well used by naturists. It’s an extravagance if using every day, but we enjoy our comfort and I like shade.
There is a better route along the cliff top but it’s hard to describe on here
Enjoy your visit
1 user says Thank You to Magoo for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Magoo,

That is very helpful advice.  I will give that a go as well if the loungers are used by a reasonable amount of nudists.
1 user says Thank You to Danm1981 for this post
Reply Quote
I do this all the time. If there's children about I clip a large towel to the balcony railing.
2 users say Thank You to ThunderCity for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corralejo or Jandia Kalel 11 8,211 27-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Last Post: jimjo23
  Jandia in September & covering up Fizzy Lemonade 10 9,173 19-09-2021, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Will
  Any new hotels down in the Jandia area? Will 0 4,533 12-07-2019, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Will