This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
fuste bar caleta ohana lounge

Ohana Lounge - Caleta de Fuste
the new new building at the top of my road Avenue Juan Soto Morales now has a notice in the window that it will be a lounge bar with what appears to be a Hawaiian or beach bar theme.

EDIT: added town name to the title. Sam.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2 users say Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Can, what town/village?
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(23-03-2019, 10:44 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Thanks Can, what town/village?

Sorry I should of stated, Caleta of course, or El Castillo as we are also known 😎
Reply Quote
Hi Can, is that the new build at the top of the road just at the roundabout ?
2 users say Thank You to Spitfire58 for this post
Reply Quote
(24-03-2019, 05:41 AM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Hi Can, is that the new build at the top of the road just at the roundabout ?

Hi Ron, yes it is, just opposite the Esmeralda apartments, they have building them for the last 10 years but only in the last few years have they started completing them. I think the long delay was due to an underground car park.
Reply Quote
(24-03-2019, 10:36 AM)Can the Man Wrote: Hi Ron, yes it is, just opposite the Esmeralda apartments, they have building them for the last 10 years but only in the last few years have they started completing them. I think the long delay was due to an underground car park.

Has any carpark actually been built?
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
(24-03-2019, 02:19 PM)Ducks Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 10:36 AM)Can the Man Wrote: Hi Ron, yes it is, just opposite the Esmeralda apartments, they have building them for the last 10 years but only in the last few years have they started completing them. I think the long delay was due to an underground car park.

I think so but I didn’t see an access, perhaps it’s only a basement area now.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(24-03-2019, 05:41 AM)Spitfire58 Wrote: Hi Can, is that the new build at the top of the road just at the roundabout ?

Exact location.

(24-03-2019, 07:09 PM)Can the Man Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 02:19 PM)Ducks Wrote:

I think so but I didn’t see an access, perhaps it’s only a basement area now.

I don't think there's any carpark in the building. Perhaps they bought the land east of the building with plans to officially use it as a customer carpark?
It use to be used for parking until 2015/2016 when somebody blocked the entrance.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Sam there is definitely some space underground, there was always plans for an underground car park, this delayed the build for years.
1 user says Thank You to Can the Man for this post
Reply Quote
(25-03-2019, 09:42 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Sam there is definitely some space underground, there was always plans for an underground car park, this delayed the build for years.

There could be only one entrance to it and that's at the east end of the building. Not sure if that's wide enough for a car to drive through. It'll be quite steep too, due to the building being small-ish.

Who's gonna be comfortable to drive and park there?
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beach regeneration project in Caleta de Fuste Sam 12 8,458 18-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Church for Caleta de Fuste TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 781 04-04-2023, 07:50 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Another large development that reaches the coast in Caleta de Fuste Sam 40 20,343 02-07-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: TrickyFox
  Calle Juan Evora Suarez Path Work in Caleta de Fuste Captain Sensible 8 6,709 05-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Last Post: Can the Man
  Promenade Widening Project in Caleta de Fuste Captain Sensible 2 3,454 24-01-2020, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible