Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
uk parcel

Parcel to the uk
Trying to investigate the best way to send a parcel back to the uk, up to 10kg in weight needs to be tracked. What are the most reliable options and has anyone sent a parcel since Brexit? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
2 users say Thank You to Maggie76 for this post
Reply Quote
I haven't sent one since Brexit but 3 options I would consider:

1. Woodside Cargo SL. (El Matorral) They may have a van going back to UK soon. Don't know how this would work once they get to UK though.
2. DHL (El Matorral)
3. Correos (Post Office)
Living my dream
3 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I sent a small parcel to the UK last week via Correos. They offered standard (no tracking) or one with tracking for an extra cost.

It was posted on 5th March, standard, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
A tad off subject but I sent a small parcel via Correos to mate in Germany on 28/02 arrived 04/03, can,t be bad
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(10-03-2021, 08:00 AM)Captain Sensible Wrote: I sent a small parcel to the UK last week via Correos. They offered standard (no tracking) or one with tracking for an extra cost.

It was posted on 5th March, standard, so it'll be interesting to see how long it takes to get there.

The parcel reached rural West Wales this morning - only 8 days!  I'm very surprised.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
When I sent a registered letter in January, it took 25 days to get there.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Birthday cards from the family all posted on or close to 20 Feb 1 arrived 27 Feb all the others on or after 10 March, 5 of which had customs declarations on them despite being obviously a greeting,s card of some description Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(14-03-2021, 11:26 AM)Johnrgby Wrote: Birthday cards from the family all posted on or close to 20 Feb 1 arrived 27 Feb all the others on or after 10 March, 5 of which had customs declarations on them despite being obviously a greeting card of some description Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes

Birthday cards that should have reached here by end of February - none did & still haven't!

My daughter posted card & present separately. A good 2 weeks early. Both arrived same day before due date! Smile No duty.
2 users say Thank You to OMR + MIN for this post
Reply Quote
I just wanted to send a parcel of clothes back to the uk, will see what correos charges might not be worth it in the end! I don't mind how long it takes as long as it gets there.
Back in December my friend sent a small parcel that took 2 weeks to arrive. The same size parcel sent in Feb took over 4 weeks...
2 users say Thank You to Maggie76 for this post
Reply Quote