Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
sun place

Place in the Sun
For those who don't already know, new episode tomorrow 18th, Ch. 4 1600 hours.
Jasmine - Costa Antigua- 80k budget.
7 users say Thank You to Bertie for this post
Reply Quote
Will Costa de Antigua be an "up and coming" area this time as well? Smile
3 users say Thank You to trex for this post
Reply Quote
(17-05-2021, 04:31 PM)trex Wrote: Will Costa de Antigua be an "up and coming" area this time as well? Smile

Well it could hardly b e the opposite surely??
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(17-05-2021, 04:55 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(17-05-2021, 04:31 PM)trex Wrote: Will Costa de Antigua be an "up and coming" area this time as well? Smile

Well it could hardly b e the opposite surely??

No you're right..
3 users say Thank You to trex for this post
Reply Quote

Estate agents calling it Up & coming FO-EV-AH! 💪🤣

It's much quieter than Caleta with less plane noise as well as having less (noisy) tourists wandering around. Something I always prefer myself. This is what they should mention when trying to sell a property in Costa de Antigua, IMHO. Not just a silly Up & coming.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
We have a couple of friends, and know a few people who live there, and think it is great, but not for us at any price, and I mean any price, but each to his own! we have watched a number of these programs, and am always amazed by .A, What they want for their Money .B. How many things they find wrong with a property .B. Why if a property is valued at £X why they think the vendor should reduce it by £Z so that it suits them, if it does not suit your life style or expected life style. you are looking at the wrong property, move on. through my career we made 11 property moves, very few were the same or fitted exactly what we were looking for, but all had most things that suited, you just have to adapt, that is what life is.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
5 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Makes me want to curl up and die when they say "needs too much work" when all that may be involved is repainting a wall or two to their own taste !!
2 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Lovely couple— seemed really nice and very open-minded. Hope they were able to find something that suited them in the end. Filmed Nov 2020, so perhaps the whole Brexit/Covid combo put them off foreign property until things settle down. Wouldn't blame them! 

Thanks for the heads up, Bertie. Always nice to see the island through fresh eyes!  Heart
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Actually, although we always takes these programmes with a large pinch of salt, it was refreshing to see a really nice couple of people enthusiastically embracing the opportunity. Yes, of course they get a free holiday out of it, but working with TV crews is pretty full-on. As has been said, I do hope they actually find somewhere, they seem to genuinely love the island. Oh, and the added bonus of Jasmine leading the programme.... (I don’t THINK my wife is on here....!)!
4 users say Thank You to gattaca66 for this post
Reply Quote
Indeed a really nice couple, conflicted by the wife liking the one they could not afford, and the husband liking the last property, in alll ou house moves I never really got involved with the choice it was always my wife my home is/was where she was and she made/makes it home, but then w never looked at anything out of our price range which i assume simplified things. and again agree we hope they find something that suits them soon.
Although, I cannot agree on Jasmine although while she is easy on the eye i am afraid her nasal voice grates with me a little Smile
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote