Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
calima disaster pool

Pool + Calima = Disaster
Is there anyone here who has good experience with "electric" pool cleaning robots (not connected to the pool's main filtering system)?
I am looking for a robot who can clean up the excessive amounts of sand and dust when Calima sand storms are passing by.
Please don't be afraid to post the type and brand of robot, and where you bought it.
Many thanks
2 users say Thank You to Toska for this post
Reply Quote
I'm not sure whether you are referring to something like JP's latest member of his family in this video, but have a look at it (1:36), the brand of the robot is legible.
4 users say Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, we've got one. Was very happy with it at Caleta. We've moved to Triqui now and just waiting for a pool to be installed (should have been starting yesterday). Will probably have to use it more here - windier and dustier.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
(29-05-2021, 05:55 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: Yes, we've got one. Was very happy with it at Caleta. We've moved to Triqui now and just waiting for a pool to be installed (should have been starting yesterday). Will probably have to use it more here - windier and dustier.

Hi TrickyFox,
Which pool cleaning robot do you have? Thank you so much for sharing.
2 users say Thank You to Toska for this post
Reply Quote
(29-05-2021, 05:55 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: Yes, we've got one. Was very happy with it at Caleta. We've moved to Triqui now and just waiting for a pool to be installed (should have been starting yesterday). Will probably have to use it more here - windier and dustier.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I'd be really interested in hearing your thoughts on moving from Caleta to Triqui. What are the main differences you experience, and do you prefer it there?
2 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote