This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punta Marina Morro Jable?
Hi,

Has anybody been to Punta Marina in Morro Jable? If so is there is a simple way to get to the beach? Looking at the map there doesn't seem to be. Some reviews mentioned taking the pool gate out but don't really explain how close the walk is. Not that it would kill be to walk towards the gas station but considering how close the apartments are to the beach it would be nice to have a short direct route.

This all assumes I ever book a flight that actually flies.

Thanks
1 user says Thank You to Will for this post
Reply Quote
Stayed there about 15 years ago, lovely apartments. There is /was a set of proper steps down the cliffs to the beach from that general area. Great in the morning, nightmare coming back up at the end of the day! We often used the route near the petrol station to come back as it was a little bit easier.
Everything was at the bottom of the hill, shops, restaurants etc, get fit or starve! Or use a taxi.... 🤣
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks. The climb doesn't bother me  . Might help actually  Huh

Are these the same stairs near the Riu Palace?
1 user says Thank You to Will for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry but I really can't remember any more detail, it's all faded into the distant past 🤣🤔
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote