This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
las ruta tapas

Ruta de las Tapas
A bit more in detail from www.pajara.es

Quote:The Department of Commerce of the City of Pájara congratulates the winners and finalists of the Route of the Tapas

The Department of Commerce, directed by Pilar Saavedra, and in the name of the entire Corporation of Pájara, congratulate the winners and finalists of this second edition of the Tapas Route held in the municipality, which was the winner of La Tapa de Oro in cold mode the restaurant Canaima Bristó with its "goat pepiada", while the prize for the silver tapa in the same modality was for the bar-cafeteria Vamos pa llá with "Delicias de tuna con avocado", and the bronze was for the Restaurant La Alacena 34 with "Berber Cream". As finalists: the Atalaya Chiringuito with "Flor de queso majorero" and the B-side Restaurant with "Ensalada 72".

On the other hand, of Tapas by Pájara in hot modality it was winning taking the Gold: Nomads Proper Burgers, with its cover denominated "Goat's Burger", while the Silver Top was for the bar-cafeteria Vamos pa llá with "goat to the tosta con chupinazo "and, finally, the bronze was placed for the Restaurant La Alacena 34 with its lid in hot mode" Bombón erbani ". As finalists: the Taberuga Pizzeria Restaurant and its tapa "Dulce Fuerte" and the B-side Restaurant with "no goat no party".

Pilar Saavedra, Councillor of the area, congratulates and recognizes the effort and participation of both the public and entrepreneurs of the restoration in this second edition of the Route of the Tapas by Pájara, "being an initiative that seeks to invigorate trade and puts in value the magnificent Majorero product, at the same time that it is possible to turn the catering sector into another attraction for the Island ".

On the other hand, the Mayor of Pájara, Rafael Perdomo, thanks "the good reception that has obtained this new edition of the Route and that consolidates like a classic inside the annual programming of the Consistory". In addition, Perdomo also highlighted the importance of the local product as "a product that generates economy and landscape, basic foundations for the tourist that visits us to take a good impression of our land and its gastronomic traditions, at the same time we make residents and majoreros enjoy their own products at home. "

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Hi,

Does anyone have the details who is participating in La Oliva this year? Think it is next weekend?
1 user says Thank You to Maggie76 for this post
Reply Quote
Sorry Maggie, I haven't seen any details yet. If I do, I'll post here!
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
The Tapas Route in La Oliva is from 25 November - 4 December.
Participating eateries are:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  La Ruta del Agua TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 1,857 13-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya