This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SBH Fuerteventura Playa
I've stayed in this hotel a few times in recent years, choosing it primarily because it was a cheap all-inclusive.  It's rather shabby now, and needs Money spending on it - SBH took it over this year and perhaps they'll upgrade it.  For me, as I spend most of my days on the beach, the hotel fulfilled my prime requirement of somewhere clean to sleep with reasonable food and drink included.

The restaurant isn't bad, with a decent selection of buffet food.  The rooms are rather worn, but essentially clean and comfortable.  The corridors and rooms are, unusually, all carpeted, which helps to cut down noise.

The staff are pleasant and helpful.  As a budget hotel, it's OK, but I wouldn't choose it if I had to spend all day there.
2 users say Thank You to bedouin for this post
Reply Quote