This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Site not keeping me logged in
For ages I have not logged out of the site because that is what I prefer.  Now each time I come to this site I have to log in even if I have not logged out.
1 user says Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
(27-03-2022, 04:44 PM)el caballo hambriento Wrote: For ages I have not logged out of the site because that is what I prefer.  Now each time I come to this site I have to log in even if I have not logged out.

i am not having that problem, but Sam will probably know if there is an issue.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(27-03-2022, 04:44 PM)el caballo hambriento Wrote: For ages I have not logged out of the site because that is what I prefer.  Now each time I come to this site I have to log in even if I have not logged out.

I'm personally logged in for months from three different devices. It has to be some settings in your browser (like remove cookies after closing the tab/window).
AFAIK, nothing changed on the website/hosting side, it has to be at your end like update/upgrade.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
(28-03-2022, 08:05 AM)Sam Wrote:

I'm personally logged in for months from three different devices. It has to be some settings in your browser (like remove cookies after closing the tab/window).
AFAIK, nothing changed on the website/hosting side, it has to be at your end like update/upgrade.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

I have been logged in since I joined in 2018, every time I install an upgrade or an update, I always ensure my cookie settings remain unchanged.
Reply Quote
Have you checked your cookie consent settings in this forum? 
Go down to the very bottom of page, click on More Info......
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

(28-03-2022, 03:52 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Have you checked your cookie consent settings in this forum? 

I cannot find "more information" at the bottom of the page.  Screenshot attached.
2 users say Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote
(30-03-2022, 05:14 PM)el caballo hambriento Wrote:
(28-03-2022, 03:52 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Have you checked your cookie consent settings in this forum? 

I cannot find "more information" at the bottom of the page.  Screenshot attached.

scroll down further if you still do not see it reduce your screen size
Reply Quote
(30-03-2022, 05:21 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(30-03-2022, 05:14 PM)el caballo hambriento Wrote:

scroll down further if you still do not see it reduce your screen size

I found it on another page.  All checks out.  I deleted the old bookmark that took me to the site and created a new bookmark and that takes me to the site without having to log in.  I am using the same machine and same browser.
3 users say Thank You to el caballo hambriento for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This site is not secure message Johnrgby 19 6,001 27-01-2019, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sam