Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supermarket availability Corralejo
Hi. I am arriving in Corralejo 1800 hours Saturday 21st December to spend xmas /new year. As someone who lived on the island before cannot wait!!!
Can someone advise me on the following:
Is there a supermarket open between 1800-2000 hours on the Saturday - and Sunday?
Car Hire- can anyone recommend a car hire for a few days in Corralejo?
Suggestions for a nice place to eat Xmas dinner/new years dinner would also be appreciated.
Many Many Thanks.
B
2 users say Thank You to batara for this post
Reply Quote
Welcome to the forum Batara.

I'll try to help with the first couple of your questions and leave the dinner suggestion to someone who lives in Corralejo.

(21-10-2019, 11:58 AM)batara Wrote: ...Is there a supermarket open between 1800-2000 hours on the Saturday - and Sunday?...

HiperDino in El Campanario is open every day (including weekends) 8am-10pm. If you'll stay closer to the main strip you can rather shop in Eurospar and HiperDino Express having similar opening times. Plenty of time for your shopping.

(21-10-2019, 11:58 AM)batara Wrote: ...Car Hire- can anyone recommend a car hire for a few days in Corralejo?...

CiCar, Cabrera Medina, PlusCar, Autoreisen & Paylessare are your best choices to rent a car. Check the Best car-hire thread to find more companies and tips.

El Campanario on the map, just in case. Not sure when you've been last time in Corralejo:

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Sam
Thank you really appreciate your kind assistance B
2 users say Thank You to batara for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Supermarket in El Cotillo Cotillo_Tom 1 707 16-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya