Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
they reliable ovens teka

TEKA Ovens are they reliable?
Any views on the reliability and use of TEKA ovens?

Seem very popular but reviews on Google are sparse and before buying would appriciate any members imput available.
TIA   Cool Cool
2 users say Thank You to hogfather for this post
Reply Quote
We have a number of Teka appliances, fridge, microwave and oven and hob. They are probably 12 years old and still working well.  We have just replaced the Teka washing machine  that was around 15 years old. 

Hope that helps. 

Tom.
25/75 Birmingham/El Cotillo. Cool
4 users say Thank You to Cotillo_Tom for this post
Reply Quote
Haven't had any issues with my Teka appliances either
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
3 users say Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
(31-03-2021, 07:06 PM)Cotillo_Tom Wrote: We have a number of Teka appliances, fridge, microwave and oven and hob. They are probably 12 years old and still working well.  We have just replaced the Teka washing machine  that was around 15 years old. 

Hope that helps. 

Tom.

Exactly the same experience. Can't speak to the current build standards, but the ones that came with the house were bought in the 2000s and have trucked on well enough! Washer packed up last year, but it was at least 12 if not 15 years old. (Previous owners left all documents belonging to the appliances, bless them. I just can't remember the exact date now.)
3 users say Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Again, we have had a Teka Oven For 5 years+ with no issues.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
And another one with no problems from our oven, hob dishwasher or larder fridge in the five years we have had them from new.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
There was one in our house when we purchased it, the oven worked but the fan was really noisy. 
I'm guessing it was probably 10 years old.

We replaced it with an AEG oven as we changed to stainless steel appliances rather than white.
Working on it, one step closer  Cool
3 users say Thank You to Pete Garyga for this post
Reply Quote