This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2021 tax approved antigua reductions

Tax Reductions Approved in Antigua for 2021
At a meeting today, the Ayuntamiento de Antigua, have agreed to some changes to the taxes payable in 2021:
- the payment of the table/chairs on terraces tax by businesses is suspended and their payment of the bin tax is suspended
- IBI (house) tax is being reduced to the legal minimum of 0.40% from 0.45%  (whatever that means!)
- vehicle tax is being lowered by 30%.
https://www.diariodefuerteventura.com/no...CGU3XRWy9w
8 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
MY IBI was debited today from the bank. The amount was 233.16€ - down from the 262€ of previous years.
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Mine has come out this morning, two entries a debit for 514.54 and a credit for 41.86 so net is 472.68 which is 8.14% lower.
1 user says Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
(02-08-2021, 08:57 AM)Perrypower1 Wrote: Mine has come out this morning, two entries a debit for 514.54 and a credit for 41.86 so net is 472.68 which is 8.14% lower.

That is exactly the % ours reduced by, is anyone besides me wondering, how all these reductions are possible given the current crisis no tourists little or no income massive payments being made to the temporarily unemployed renewal projects going on all around the Ayumento etc etc, if I were a cynic, I would be asking what was happening to the cash in the glory days?? Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes Rolleyes
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
No worries, local politicians are cynics as well, they will increase IBI once the situation goes back to sort of normality (if it ever will) and add some interests Wink
1 user says Thank You to GMT for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks for the update! Taken here today also, also a reduction.
1 user says Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote
Yes another one with IBI taken today, ours was actually 11.1% lower than last year.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Mine also was taken yesterday...also with a difference of 11.4% in may favour  Cool
2 users say Thank You to F1refly999 for this post
Reply Quote