Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Smokehouse Caleta
There is apparently a new restaurant called The Smokehouse, above The China Shop in Caleta, I can't remember what was there previously or know much else about it, but will investigate this morning.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
If it is along from Hop Scotch it used to be where Accension was originally.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(24-08-2021, 09:18 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: If it is along from Hop Scotch it used to be where Ascension was originally.

Good Afternoon John it is further down than that, immediately above The China shop, looks interesting, mostly ribs etc as you would expect from the name, if I can find some way of contacting them we will try it tomorrow.
I believe where Ascensión was is now Tabla, Tapas and Cocktail Bar
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
(24-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(24-08-2021, 09:18 AM)windermeregolfer Wrote: If it is along from Hop Scotch it used to be where Ascension was originally.

Good Afternoon John it is further down than that, immediately above The China shop, looks interesting, mostly ribs etc as you would expect from the name, if I can find some way of contacting them we will try it tomorrow.

Thanks John, well directly above the China Shop was Disco Pub - Old Sports Bar that you could walk through to get to Accension -

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
(24-08-2021, 01:26 PM)windermeregolfer Wrote:
(24-08-2021, 12:24 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:

Thanks John, well directly above the China Shop was Disco Pub - Old Sports Bar that you could walk through to get to Accension -

That is the place Thanks John, I could not remember what was there, it would appear that Hopscotch, Tabla and The Smokehouse are all part of the same operation.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote