This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
un escondido hidden pueblo village vallebrón

Vallebrón - un pueblo escondido/a hidden village
Drove back through Vallebrón today and stopped to take a few pics. It's a lovely way to get from the East to the West of the island.

[Image: SwAZM3i.jpg] a 50m length of Cobea in bloom! [Image: CKJAHPz.jpg] 

[Image: 38tAyOA.jpg] a drunk palm tree

[Image: bPJYnb8.jpg] the last property on the western side of the village has plans to plant something, loads of holes dug, be interesting to see what's going in.

[Image: OPuCGou.jpg] Montaña Tindaya from the Vallebrón lookout carpark [Image: pPOrjds.jpg]

[Image: XS6pE3p.jpg] the car park is high enough for me - you can continue higher on foot.

Please feel free to add to this thread, I keep meaning stop and wander around to get other pics but I've often got frozen food in the car when I come this way!
Living my dream
5 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
I agree it is a nice route to take we have done it 2 or 3 times and stopped at that carpark to take in the view, walked part way up the path however the wind got the better of us.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I've made it to the viewpoint ...once

looking towards Vallebrón

2 users say Thank You to Gone Fishing for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Living memory of Vallebrón TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 198 11-02-2024, 07:41 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya
  Hermitage in Vallebrón TamaraEnLaPlaya 0 779 25-03-2023, 08:40 PM