This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
machine walkabout goes washing

Washing machine goes walkabout
(27-04-2020, 02:13 PM)beachlife Wrote:
(27-04-2020, 02:10 PM)TrickyFox Wrote: I have now placed the machine on a small sheet of ply to see if this helps.

Fingers crossed it works.

No, didn't work altough didn't seem to move so far (might be coincidental). Need to find one of the mats suggested when I can look for one.
2 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
Fingers crossed, I have found the solution. I bought a cheap exercise mat from Superbarato (thin foam) and just cut that down to size - hasn't moved yet.
3 users say Thank You to TrickyFox for this post
Reply Quote
This is riveting stuff 30cm is more than a shake, I need to know, has it moved?   Huh
2 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Washing machine repair needed juliewatts6923 3 4,833 28-04-2020, 11:29 AM
Last Post: juliewatts6923