This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
july 2022 weather

What's the weather like? - July 2022
Well I have never known it as hot as it is today, even the pool has got up to 30c

John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
A very warm good morning from Caleta where at 7.08am it is already 32C, the wind is very warm, there is a fair amount of cloud and the pool temperature has only dropped to 29C without the cover on overnight.

THE ORANGE WARNING IS STILL IN PLACE FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES TODAY

Today's Caleta forecast -

A mix of sun and cloud this morning and a sunny afternoon, THE SHADE TEMPERATURE IS TO GET UP TO 33C from 8am until 10am then decrease slightly, 30 to 32C most of the day, not dropping below 28C until 8pm this evening, the UV factor will reach an EXTREMME HIGH of 12 at 1pm, humidity will average only 44%, air quality is fair and visibility 16km+

Wind from the NNW all day at 22 to 30kmph with gusts up to 43kmph late afternoon.

Tindaya - a mix of sun and cloud until 4pm and then a sunny late afternoon and evening, not as warm as Caleta with shade temperature max of 30C at 4pm, windy with gusts up to 44kmph.

Sunrise, sunset & tide times -

Reply Quote
It's 22C in Tindaya at the moment with lots of low grey cloud. No breeze. Humidity 70‰. Been much the same all night so slept better than expected.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
It has been another hot one today and her in Caleta the w9ind is very warm 

Reply Quote
41° (in shade) in Puerto yesterday at 17:30.

I need a six month vacation twice a year Cool
2 users say Thank You to Mia for this post
Reply Quote
(10-07-2022, 05:46 PM)windermeregolfer Wrote: It has been another hot one today and her in Caleta the w9ind is very warm 

I did laugh when I read this! I know exactly what you meant to type but loved the image it provoked  Big Grin
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:03 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote:
(10-07-2022, 05:46 PM)windermeregolfer Wrote: It has been another hot one today and her in Caleta the w9ind is very warm 

I did laugh when I read this! I know exactly what you meant to type but loved the image it provoked  Big Grin

Joy of doing the post on my phone🤣🤣
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta, it stayed warm during last evening and it was still 32C at 10pm.

At 7.25 it is slightly cooler at only 26C🌞🌞hardly a breath of wind and a few clouds which the sun is trying to break through.

There is a YELLOW WARNING IN PLACE FOR HIGH TEMPERATURES FROM 12 NOON TO 6PM TODAY

Cloud to reduce by 9am to leave a sunny day with a shade temperature high of 29C from 1pm through until 5pm, UV factor will will reach an EXTREME HIGH of 12 at 1pm, humidity to average 60% today, air quality fair and visibility 16km+

Wind from the NW / N direction all day at 20 to 30 kmph with gusts up to 46kmph this evening.

Tindaya - A sunny day with shade temperatures up to 28C at 4pm, windy with gusts up to 48KMPH from 4pm.

Sunrise, sunset & tide times -

3 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Good morning from Caleta, last one from me for a while hope JohnR has enjoyed his Weather holiday.  At 7.20am it was a much cooler 20C, the sun was rising above the bank of cloud to the east over the sea and there was a light wind.

A sunny day with a shade temperature high of 26C from 1pm through until 7pm, the UV factor will reach an EXTREME HIGH of 12 at 1pm, humidity will average 67% today air quality if fair and visibility 16km+

Wind from the N this morning moving to come from the NNE this afternoon before returning to come from the N this evening, today's wind speeds 22 to 28 kmph with gusts up to 39kmph.

Tindaya - a sunny day with a shade temperature high of 26C at 3pm, not as windy as the last few days gusts up to 46kmph this morning & 43kmph this evening.

Sunrise, sunset & tide times -

5 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Good Morning from Caleta

Yesterday,

Very much as WG forecast, with the exception of the temperature which reached 29C early afternoon

This morning,

7:30
The odd scattered cloud temperature 19 C wind Northerly 6/8KPH

Today,s forecast

Another very warm ay temperatures in the high 20,s wind mostly Northerly all day increasing 20/22KPH gusting 38/37KPH

Air quality Fair

UV Level, currently 2 to reach 12 by noon

Visibility, good 16Km forecast to reduce slightly 12/14KM mid afternoon

Pressure 1015Mb

Cloud ceiling 9100 metres

Humidly to reach 77%

Sunset 20:55
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tindaya

A sunny day max temperature 26C wind Northerly 15/17 gusting 35/37KPH
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
5 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - July 2023 Johnrgby 31 3,948 31-07-2023, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - December 2022 windermeregolfer 61 8,541 31-12-2022, 08:05 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like? - November 2022 windermeregolfer 31 6,442 30-11-2022, 08:00 AM
Last Post: windermeregolfer
  What's the weather like October 2022 Johnrgby 37 7,174 31-10-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - September 2022 Johnrgby 47 8,097 30-09-2022, 08:25 AM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya