Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
2021 september weather

What's the weather like? - September 2021
For a local 5 day forecast see: http://www.aemet.es/en/eltiempo/prediccion/municipios/antigua-id35003
Sunrise: 07.33
Sunset: 20.17
2 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
Today Wednesday 09:00

Yet another bright start, slightly more cloud on the Eastern horizon than of late, Shade temperature is 23C but it feelswarmer the humidity level is at 86%

Forecast
Temperatures to be in the mid to high 20,s
Wind, Northerly 10/12 Kph but to pick up in the middle of the day to circa 15/18 KPH before easing back early evening
UV Ultra high at 11
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Today has been pretty much as forecast, other than the wind has not strengthened there is some light cloud over the mountains to the West, Shade temperature 28 C with a gentle breeze.
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
Reply Quote
I got rid of the duplicated thread John, to save confusion, hope that was ok.
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(01-09-2021, 08:01 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: I got rid of the duplicated thread John, to save confusion, hope that was ok.

Fine Tamara, I was going to message you and ask you to do it but I got sidetracked
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Yesterday, although the wind did not strengthen on schedule it did pick up around 17:00 amd was quite blustery for an hour or so but by 23:00 it had calmed to almost nothing,

Thursday 08:00.

Along with the usual Cloud bank on the Eastern horizon we have another bank of cloud about 8/9K of the coast and some high cloud to the south but it appears to be disappearing soutwards, Shade temperature 23C with a N/Easterly wind of 8/10 KPH
Forecast:-
Cloud to clear by mid morning
Wind to remain constant but may move northwards
Temperatures in the high 20,S
UV very high at 10
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Yesterday, was an extremely warm day with shade temperatures in the low 30,s from midday until mid afternoon, some cloud started to build circa 18:00 which increased as the evening went on, and just before sunset there were some very black clouds around, and it felt as if it could rain, but eventually nothing came of it.

Today

At 07:45 we had almost complete cloud cover outside temperature of 22c and a 10/12 KPH N/Easterly wind. now at 08:20 the cloud is starting to clear albeit very slowly the temperature is starting to climb currently 23C humidity is at 86%.

Forecast:- the cloud to clear by late morning leaving a warm sunny day.

Temperature in the high 20,s to low 30,s
Wind to remain as is.
UV very high at 10.

Well that is me done for another year The Captain returns to The Rock today, and hopefully pick it up from tomorrow.
5 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
John,
thank you picking up the ball on several categories whilst Steve U and WindyG have been away.  It is much appreciated and you have done a great job!
Yvonnex & Perry
1 user says Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
(03-09-2021, 12:34 PM)Perrypower1 Wrote: John,
thank you picking up the ball on several categories whilst Steve U and WindyG have been away.  It is much appreciated and you have done a great job!
Yvonnex & Perry

My pleasure Perry
Reply Quote
Apparently I got it wrong, and The Captain does not arrive back on The Rock until today, so you are stuck with me this morning.

Yesterday was not really as forecast, the cloud hung about in varying quantities all day, having said that it was a warm pleasant day, with shade temperatures of 31C around midday

Today
07:30 circa 50% cloud cover with an Easterly breeze of 10/12 KPH.

It is now 09:20 shade temperature is 24C and we have 15/20% cloud cover,and the wind appears to have eased slightly
Forecast

A warm sunny day with some cloud
Temperatures in the high 20,s to low 30,s
The wind to move easterly as the day goes on but not increase significantly and to move Northerly this evening and ease to 4/6 KPH

There was some talk on th news last night about a Kalima starting Sunday and lasting all week, but Aemet has not reported any warnings as yet, I am sure Th captain will update us as and when.
2 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's the weather like? - August 2021 Captain Sensible 66 2,525 31-08-2021, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Johnrgby
  What's the weather like? - July 2021 Captain Sensible 70 2,845 31-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Nemo4
  What's the weather like? - June 2021 MLA 71 3,249 30-06-2021, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Captain Sensible
  What's the weather like? - May 2021 MLA 72 3,581 31-05-2021, 07:16 PM
  What's the weather like? - April 2021 MLA 66 3,813 30-04-2021, 07:15 PM