This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's working and what you're missing here
I know, brand new forum, there's still so much to do...

We are proud to say the most important bits are done:

You can easily add pics from the internet or your computer to any post, no messing around Big Grin 

Don't want to go through long register? You can use your Facebook instead. All done in seconds.

Have you uploaded video to YouTube and want to share it? You can embed your video (not only from YouTube) straight into your post.

...let us all know what else would make your life easier and we will try our best to fix it for you.
I Heart Fuerteventura
1 user says Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
I suspect that most of the posters here are UK rather than USA natives so it might be better to have dates in d-m-y format rather than m-d-y or perhaps y-m-d as that seems to be an international standard.
JOhn

Do not do unto others as you would that they should do unto you. Their tastes may not be the same.
George Bernard Shaw, Maxims for Revolutionaries
5 users say Thank You to the_jg for this post
Reply Quote
(09-11-2018, 09:57 AM)the_jg Wrote: I suspect that most of the posters here are UK rather than USA natives so it might be better to have dates in d-m-y format rather than m-d-y or perhaps y-m-d as that seems to be an international standard.

Thanks JOhn, that's a very good point. All set now to D M Y.
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
Yes, I'm more comfortable with D-M-Y.
2 users say Thank You to bedouin for this post
Reply Quote
Agree d-m-y

Update - just gone to some older posts and spot it has been done - Thank you  Cool Cool
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Hi Sam
Is it me not realising how late I'm posting at night or is the clock wrong on here? Difficult to tell quickly as the posts normally show '5 minutes ago' etc until the next day when I have forgotten!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Forgot to state the time in the previous post, this one is at 23:25.
Living my dream
1 user says Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(23-03-2019, 11:25 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Forgot to state the time in the previous post, this one is at 23:25.
Let's check it tomorrow. 00:14 now. ⏳
I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote
3.50 pm now
1 user says Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
(23-03-2019, 10:38 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Hi Sam
Is it me not realising how late I'm posting at night or is the clock wrong on here? Difficult to tell quickly as the posts normally show '5 minutes ago' etc until the next day when I have forgotten!

It looks like the time here is working as it should be 😅

(23-03-2019, 11:25 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Forgot to state the time in the previous post, this one is at 23:25.
I Heart Fuerteventura
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Emojis finally working Sam 3 2,188 22-03-2019, 11:43 PM
Last Post: TamaraEnLaPlaya