Hi , just a reminder of mandatory masks almost everywhere. Stay safe.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to get a piece of glass cut?
Hi,
does anyone know where i can get a piece of glass cut for my front door.  It is round 240mm diameter.  I am in Caleta de Fuste, Thanks
2 users say Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
(11-03-2019, 01:14 PM)Perrypower1 Wrote: Hi,
does anyone know where i can get a piece of glass cut for my front door.  It is round 240mm diameter.  I am in Caleta de Fuste, Thanks

Afternoon Perry
Just on the outskirts of Rosario, head for Ideal/Lidl and at the R/about instead of taking the first exit take the third toward Antigua, and it's about 150metres on your right, cannot miss it big sign says Cristalaria, closes siesta time, 1 until 5 I think and does not open Saturdays
Do not confuse my personality with my attitude my personality is down to me, but my attitude depends on you!
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Or in Puerto del Rosario near Saavedra"

Cristaleria Puerto Cabras
   Calle Cataluña, 98, 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain
+34 928 53 34 58
3 users say Thank You to Emmi Smith for this post
Reply Quote
Thank you John and Emma, I'll go there tomorrow morning as I have sorted an overnight fix,
regards
Perry
2 users say Thank You to Perrypower1 for this post
Reply Quote
(11-03-2019, 01:23 PM)Johnrgby Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 01:14 PM)Perrypower1 Wrote: Hi,

Afternoon Perry
Just on the outskirts of Rosario, head for Ideal/Lidl and at the R/about instead of taking the first exit take the third toward Antigua, and it's about 150metres on your right, cannot miss it big sign says Cristaleria, closes siesta time, 1 until 5 I think and does not open Saturdays

Here's the exact location @ Googlemaps

Phone numbers: 928858085 or 928531965

Contact email: fuerteventura@cristalfuert.es

If I'm not mistaken them with another glass company, this is the one that supplied & fitted the glass fencing at the harbour in Caleta de Fuste.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I Heart Fuerteventura
2 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote