This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All tourist establishments will have to close within seven days
(22-03-2020, 04:01 AM)Will Wrote: The problem I see is sticking everybody in a crowded hotel and potentially feeding them is like creating a land based cruise ship.

Hope that's not the case. Until now the Canarian government's dealing with the virus in really serious way, following the rules of mainland even the spread of the pandemic is minimal in the Canaries, RN. Sometimes it looks like overkill (and some people complain about not being able to do this or that) but if the final result will be one extra life saved, it was a good decision. I would expect a similar approach in this case. After all, they want to take extra care of the tourists as they will be the biggest help to the economy, once this all blows over.
I Heart Fuerteventura
3 users say Thank You to Sam for this post
Reply Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All tourist establishments will have to close within seven days - by Sam - 22-03-2020, 10:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another €2 million for tourist infrastructure... bedouin 6 10,338 20-06-2019, 02:57 PM
Last Post: Sam