This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buen Dia cafe (near IKEA)
At the back of the petrol station.
Unfortunately this cafe has closed down from 24th Feb 2024. A favourite place for a coffee and light meal/bocadillo on the terrace, looking down at the airport. I hope it gets new owners and reopens soon!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks Tamara, that's a shame, and it seemed quite popular 😱
Life is short.....Be kind to one another  Smile
1 user says Thank You to classic for this post
Reply Quote
Tes it did appear to be very popular, nonetheless it has had 4/5 different owners in the last 7/8 years,
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
1 user says Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
When we passed yesterday afternoon 26/2 returning fro PDR about 2pm it appeared to be open as we commented at the number of cars and the number of people inside.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
2 users say Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
I tend to agree John,
wWhen we passed there on Friday last, it did appear to be very busy.
To me drinking responsibly means do not spill it.
3 users say Thank You to Johnrgby for this post
Reply Quote
Called in for coffee today, same staff and manager, very strange, but I'm glad it is open!
Living my dream
2 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote
(29-02-2024, 01:51 PM)TamaraEnLaPlaya Wrote: Called in for coffee today, same staff and manager, very strange, but I'm glad it is open!

You beat me to it Tamara, when I drove past before 10am this morning there were customers both inside and outside.
John T - Dreaming of A Hole In One  Smile
1 user says Thank You to windermeregolfer for this post
Reply Quote
Weirdest place in the area. Seems to constantly close down, despite being very busy, yet is always open...?
1 user says Thank You to Ducks for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kiosko La Oliva - cafe in la oliva closed? poppi123 5 5,881 12-10-2019, 06:55 AM
Last Post: Sam