This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
No email after registration? Check your spam folder please. If it's not there, contact us at click@fuerteventura.click

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
windmill 2023 moon villaverde full jan

Full moon & Windmill from Villaverde Jan 2023
Noticias:

A wonderful photograph of Sergio Antares in Villaverde goes viral.

The full moon of January after the mill of Villaverde becomes one of the most viewed photos of the island this 2023.
Yesterday afternoon a spectacular photograph by photographer Sergio Antares has become the most viewed photograph of Fuerteventura this 2023, and has only been, this Sunday, 14 hours uploaded to social networks.

"Full moon 99.2% from the Molino de Villaverde, in Fuerteventura. Now yes!! It has taken me three years to take this picture, and today 07/01/23 has been the day. This time the clouds and haze went on vacation and I took my chance. Whoever follows it gets it."

With this reflection the well-known photographer who has immortalized some of the most spectacular snapshots of Fuerteventura referred to this photo taken during the full moon of January 7 of this year that begins.

Sergio Antares has, as we say, countless wonderful photographs of the island that can be seen on his Facebook site, https://www.facebook.com/SergioAntares11, where you can see part of the most incredible corners of the island. Congratulations Sergio, wonderful photography!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Living my dream
4 users say Thank You to TamaraEnLaPlaya for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The moon last night Cotillo_Tom 0 1,116 26-08-2021, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Cotillo_Tom