This Fuerteventura forum uses cookies
This Fuerteventura forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this Fuerteventura forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this Fuerteventura forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.
Hi guest and welcome to the Fuerteventura forum.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
list short submect autónomo too official

Autónomo official list - too short a submect - Really?
Somebody this morning mentioned to me that they had seen a link to an official list of those who are Autónomo, so that you could check if people are indeed legal.  They though it may have been on this forum.

Does anybody know this link, or has seen it?
1 user says Thank You to FuerteventuraNow for this post
Reply Quote
You mean just for Fuerteventura or in the whole of Spain?
1 user says Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote
(11-07-2020, 06:55 PM)Lexeus Wrote: You mean just for Fuerteventura or in the whole of Spain?

Prefer just Fuerteventura, but if it's all of Spain then so be it
Reply Quote
There is a website here that lets you narrow it down by ayuntamiento:

http://www.informacion-autonomos.com/Loc...os-23.html

Also you can search for a particular name or NIF, I am not sure about an 'official' government site I would like to find one though...
3 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote
(11-07-2020, 08:18 PM)Lexeus Wrote: There is a website here that lets you narrow it down by ayuntamiento:

http://www.informacion-autonomos.com/Loc...os-23.html

Also you can search for a particular name or NIF, I am not sure about an 'official' government site I would like to find one though...

Hmm... im not showing up there, but I am 100% registered and have the documents to prove it.
The Local Friendly Tech and Media Guy << Link
Security Cameras, Smart Home Stuffs, Internet Thingies and Video Production Services
2 users say Thank You to McAdam for this post
Reply Quote
Thanks folks.  That's probably the one, although it won't be much help if it's not accurate :'(
Reply Quote
Our surname is not on it either, even though registered for 16 years and annual tax forms completed.
3 users say Thank You to Captain Sensible for this post
Reply Quote
I am not sure what to make of that, I just looked up a couple of Spanish guys I know and they are showing up correctly.

Are you looking in the correct area? Did you try searching by NIF?
2 users say Thank You to Lexeus for this post
Reply Quote

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long or short term renting on the island— laws and likelihood? Ducks 0 925 27-07-2023, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Ducks